Dan Wilson Links 16/12/2008
Here's some of the stuff I've been reading lately:
- Ivan Croxford looks at the problems of user reviews and star ratings.
- Better Business Blogging provide a useful perspective on Why Negative Comments are Positive.
- Quite liked these 3 absurdly easy ideas for tying together social media and email from Convince and Convert.
- Gigaom make a plausible case for how eBay stopped being recession proof.
- Chris Brogan on Peter Kim's team effort on predicting the future of Social media in 2009.