It could almost be a parody: “London based arts chief takes seaside town to task for being too much like … Read More
About Dan WilsonCitizen, Brightonian, writer, editor, author, reader, punner, eBay bore, infovore, Briton, Sussex man, plastic paddy, progressive, socialist, radical, optimist, romantic, atheist, secularist, totter, Whovian, Blue Peter badge winner, LSE graduate, Old Etonian, European, Labour, randomaniac, bad historian, raconteur, psychogeographer, flaneur, Shakespeare nerd, amateur pedant, natural blond, bibliophile, logophile, barfly. Read more »
- Agreement with Teamster union should avert UPS strike action
- June saw strong online UK sales but could a sunny August spell trouble?
- CAE Delivers launched improved next-day UK to Ireland service
- eBay Australia gets a boost from Amazon’s GST decision on global shopping
- More fulfilment capacity is coming to Amazon Canada