About Dan WilsonCitizen, Brightonian, writer, editor, author, reader, punner, eBay bore, infovore, Briton, Sussex man, plastic paddy, progressive, socialist, radical, optimist, romantic, atheist, secularist, totter, Whovian, Blue Peter badge winner, LSE graduate, Old Etonian, European, Labour, randomaniac, bad historian, raconteur, psychogeographer, flaneur, Shakespeare nerd, amateur pedant, natural blond, bibliophile, logophile, barfly. Read more »
- Amazon Map Tracker on the app is expanding reach
- Another Etsy sale is coming to celebrate the marketplace’s 13th birthday
- Shopify is hiring but the stock is dented by the Magento acquisition
- Does it matter whether you offer 14, 30 or 60 day returns on online sales?
- 65% of UK SME craft and design retailers saw growth in the past year