I’m happy to say that my book, Make Serious Money on eBay UK is available as a Kindle and ereader edition. I’m quite excited by this although I don’t know yet whether many have been sold.
One thing I find immensely frustrating about being an author is the almost complete lack of numbers that are available to the curious writer. I’m a bit of a metrics bore but I only get a sales update twice a year from my publishers. On a piece of paper. How unlike the digital world I inhabit!
So what’s in the book? It’s everything that’s in paper edition of Make Serious Money on eBay UK:
- Get started as an eBay buyer. Don’t get ripped off. Grab some bargains.
- Start selling. Learn the ropes of selling on eBay. Feedback and crafting a perfect listing explained.
- Ramp up your sales. Start an eBay business. Open an eBay Shop.
- Branch out from eBay, and sell on Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Build and market your own ecommerce website.
One thing, I think, that marks my book out from the many eBay handbooks out there is the no-nonsense approach. I don’t hold much with hyperbole and I do recognise that building an eBay business is quite tricky and takes a lot of hard work. There are plenty of asides, case studies and few funnies. Natch.
I haven’t spoken to anyone who has read my book on a Kindle, and I haven’t seen it myself either. I imagine these things are much of a muchness. But if you have any feedback or suggestions on how Make Serious Money on eBay UK looks on a Kindle, drop me a line.
Needless to say, the book and the download are available on Amazon. :O)